{ I'm in a Warhol Exhibit! } ~ Pockets Warhol Exhibit



So pleased to be asked and so pleased to be included
within the following Art exhibition: Pockets Warhol

Organized by Order of Canada Officer Anita Kunz, this exhibition hopes to raise funds for the Story Book Farm Primate Sanctuary.

The exhibit is a virtual 'who's who' of 80 + local and international world-renowned artists, including:
Barry Blitt, Mark Ulriksen, Marshal Arisman, Seymour Chwast, Ralph Steadman alongside Anita Kunz

All proceeds go towards caring for the primates in the Story Book Farn Primate Sanctuary.

Above, the illustration I donated which was a cover for Citypalate.
Thank you Anita for even considering me: Thanks to you, I can say with a straight face that I've participated in a 'Warhol exhibit'!


Comments

Popular Posts